MSc Occupational Medicine / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2020
How to apply
Please apply via our online application form . See the application and selection section for details of the supporting documents we require.
We recommend that you apply as early as possible. We reserve the right to close applications if the course is full.
Advice to applicants
Your application form must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- two references on letter headed paper, signed and dated within six months of your application. We do not contact referees directly;
- official degree certificates (certified translation if not in English);
- official university transcripts (certified translation if not in English);
- a personal statement explaining why you want to do the course;
- full CV including voluntary experience;
- if English is not your first language, we require proof of your English language ability. If you have already taken an English language qualification, please include your certificate with your application. We may be willing to consider your application without this document, but if we choose to make you an offer, the conditions will include IELTS (or equivalent qualification).
Supporting documents can be uploaded and submitted with the online application form, or if this is not possible, be sent directly to email@example.com . We are unable to consider your application if you have not provided all of the necessary documents listed above.
You must include your University ID number on any correspondence and do not send any documents before you have submitted your application.
Overseas (non-UK) applicants
Please see the other international entry requirements section to ensure you fully understand your requirements to visit the UK as part of this course. A written undertaking that these conditions can be met is required before you may be accepted to the course.