MA Criminology / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2021
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
We require the following documents before we can consider your application:
- Transcripts of your studies in English.
- Degree certificate (if you have already graduated).
- If you are not from or did not graduate from a majority English speaking country as defined by the UKVI, we will also require proof of your English language ability. If you have already taken an English language qualification, please include your certificate with your application. We may consider your application without this document, but if we choose to make you an offer, the conditions will include IELTS (or equivalent qualification).
- You are not required to submit references as part of your application. However, you must put the names and contact details of two academic referees on your application form, if we require the references we will contact them directly.
The deadline for applications is 15 June for international applicants, and 15 August for home/EU applicants.
How your application is considered
All applicants must submit:
- an online application form;
- supporting statement;
- transcripts of degree;
- two references.
Overseas applicants will need to submit a satisfactory IELTS certificate (or equivalent) at the time of application. A minimum IELTS overall score of 6.0, with 6.0 in each component.
Applications will not be considered if documents are missing.