Due to the number of visitors who attend the open days, we recommend using public transport to visit the University where possible. Parking is extremely limited and we can’t guarantee a space on campus or in the nearby area. However, the following limited parking is available.
- Booth Street East – APCOA car park (car park B)
- Booth Street West (car park D) – please note this car park does not accept American Express cards or £20 notes as payment.
- Cecil Street (car park E)
- Dilworth Street (car park F)
- Charles Street (car park A)
Before you travel, please be aware of any changes to access on Oxford Road as there may be restrictions in place in certain areas. Further information is available on the Manchester City Council website.
|Charles St||Booth St East||Booth St West||Cecil St||Dilworth St|
|Car park campus map reference||A||B||D||E||F|
|Postcode for satnav||M1 3BB||M13 9SS||M15 6AR||M15 6GD||M15 6JA|
Disabled (blue badge) visitors
Blue badge parking is available in Car Park D, Booth Street West. When arriving at the barrier, please retain your ticket and visit the parking lodge before exiting, where staff will validate your ticket.