Keep in touch
If you are a teacher or careers adviser who is interested in finding out more about how Manchester can help you in your teaching and advisory work with school and college students of all ages, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
Our Student Recruitment and Widening Participation team run lots of events throughout the academic year and you can be the first to hear about them through our e-newsletters. Sign-up to one of our mailing lists to stay up-to-date with our latest activities.
For teachers and advisors (including careers advisors)
- Sign-up to hear about activities for primary school pupils and occasionally emails about other University of Manchester events for primary school pupils and teachers.
Secondary and Post-16
- Sign up to our newsletter for Post-16 Teachers and Careers Advisors to receive updates and information about the University.
- Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates and information about support we offer to students undertaking the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).
- Join our Schools and Colleges forum to network with colleagues, share best practices and discover the latest developments in the higher education sector.
- Sign-up to hear about Humanities academic enrichment and occasionally emails about other University of Manchester events that may be of benefit to you and your pupils.
- Sign-up to hear about Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) and Biology, Medicine and Health Sciences (BMH) and occasionally emails about other University of Manchester events that may be of benefit to you and your pupils.
- Sign up for more information on our Discover Days – for teachers to promote to your Year 12 learners.
- Sign-up for more information on our Discover Days for this academic year – including dates and how to register.