Bedrooms and bathrooms
Hulme Hall offers single bedrooms with a washbasin, a dedicated study area and plenty of storage space.
Bathrooms are shared and cleaned weekly.
Bedroom features include
- Bed, mattress and cover
- Desk light
- Operator chair
- WiFi access
Shared bathrooms include
- Shower with curtain or door
- Hand basin
Why choose Hulme Hall?
Hulme Hall has a pleasant community atmosphere with regular dinners.
You'll enjoy a lively student community that organises social events and activities throughout the year.
You'll also be surrounded by beautiful gardens on the quieter Victoria Park campus.
Standard features include
Utility bills, internet and contents insurance are included and catered halls provide two meals a day, every day.
Most halls have bike shelters and storage racks against which you can lock your bike.
Personal possessions insurance is included for your property in halls. View insurance certificate.
All halls have access to washing machines and dryers (online payment via Circuit Laundry).
You'll have access to high-speed WiFi in all hall areas.
The University has a dedicated, first-aid trained security team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Kettle (for hot water)
- Dustpan and brush
- Lounge furniture
Cleaning and domestic equipment
- Mop and bucket
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Waste and recycling facilities
Travelling to campus
This hall is approximately 0.8 miles from the centre of campus, University Place.
- 16-minute walk via Oxford Road and Whitworth Park.
- 4-minute cycle: Oxford Road offers protected cycle routes.
- 12-minute bus journey
Unique support on hand
At Manchester, you’ll be supported from day one by our dedicated team of ResLife Advisors.
- From 6pm to 8am every day, including bank holidays and University closure periods, your ResLife Advisor is there to help you make the most of your time in halls.
- Advisors are students and staff who live in halls with you and can help with anything from academic worries to settling in.
- There's also the Counselling and Mental Health Service, the SafeZone app and Report and Support available.
Life in and around Hulme Hall
Halls are thriving communities where many students make friends for life.
- Your ResLife and Hall Executive Committees run social events throughout the year, from plant giveaways and yoga to film nights and BBQs.
- Set in the quieter Victoria Park, you'll enjoy leafy surroundings and access to local parks.
- You'll be close to the academic campus, shops and eateries selling a range of cuisine and produce.
Meet the ResLife team
ResLife offers 24/7 support to students living in halls.
ResLife Rep, Eden, introduces the Team, what they do and how they can help.