Bedrooms and bathrooms
Park View offers self-contained flats for four to six students.
You'll enjoy spacious en suite bedrooms with a double-sized bed.
Each room also has a dedicated desk space, wardrobe and bookshelf.
Bedroom features include
- Bed, mattress and cover
- Desk light
- Operator chair
- WiFi access
En suite bathrooms include
- Shower with curtain or door
- Hand basin
Why choose Park View?
Park View is in a great location, close to the academic campus, lectures and libraries.
You'll also be next to Oxford Road and its array of shops, cafes and bars.
Within your hall, you'll enjoy a common room with TV, laundry facilities, bike storage and 24/7 CCTV.
Standard features include
Utility bills, internet and contents insurance are included and catered halls provide two meals a day, Monday to Friday.
Most halls have bike shelters and storage racks against which you can lock your bike.
Personal possessions insurance is included for your property in halls. View insurance certificate.
All halls have access to washing machines and dryers (online payment via Circuit Laundry).
You'll have access to high-speed WiFi in all hall areas.
Your hall has security that you can contact at night.
- Oven and hob
- Storage (above and below counter)
- Kettle (for hot water)
- Dustpan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
Cleaning and domestic equipment
- Mop and bucket
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Waste and recycling facilities
Where is Park View?
Park View Hall 345 Moss Ln E Manchester M14 4LA Your Administration Office will be at Grove House, Whitworth Park.
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 4950
Travelling to campus
This hall is approximately 0.7 miles from the centre of campus, University Place.
- 14-minute walk via Oxford Road.
- 4-minute cycle: Oxford Road offers protected cycle routes.
- 13-minute bus journey: you can ride the 147 bus for free with your student card.
Unique support on hand
At Manchester, you’ll be supported from day one by our dedicated team of ResLife Advisors.
- From 6pm to 8am every day, including bank holidays and University closure periods, your ResLife Advisor is there to help you make the most of your time in halls.
- Advisors are students and staff who live in halls with you and can help with anything from academic worries to settling in.
- There's also the Counselling and Mental Health Service, the SafeZone app and Report and Support available.
Life in and around Park View
Halls are thriving communities where many students make friends for life.
- Your ResLife and Hall Executive Committees run social events throughout the year, from plant giveaways and yoga to film nights and BBQs.
- Set in the heart of our academic campus, with lectures, libraries and the Students' Union on your doorstep.
- You'll be close to the city centre and its famous culture, arts and media scene.
Meet the ResLife team
ResLife offers 24/7 support to students living in halls.
ResLife Rep, Eden, introduces the Team, what they do and how they can help.
Moving into halls
Georgia talks about living in halls and her first-year moving tips.