Bedrooms and bathrooms
Unsworth Park offers 1,100 bedrooms in flats for nine to ten students.
Bedrooms are bright and come with an en suite, a dedicated study area and plenty of storage space.
You'll share an open-plan living area with a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen.
Bedroom features include
- Bed, mattress and cover
- Desk light
- Operator chair
- WiFi access
En suite bathrooms include
- Shower with curtain or door
- Hand basin
Why choose Unsworth Park?
Unsworth Park has fantastic common areas, including large study spaces, a lounge, a laundry room and a games area.
You'll be next door to the University's sports centre and Fallowfield's thriving shops, bars and eateries.
Standard features include
Utility bills, internet and contents insurance are included and catered halls provide two meals a day, Monday to Friday.
Most halls have bike shelters and storage racks against which you can lock your bike.
Personal possessions insurance is included for your property in halls. View insurance certificate.
All halls have access to washing machines and dryers (online payment via Circuit Laundry).
You'll have access to high-speed WiFi in all hall areas.
The University has a dedicated, first-aid trained security team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Oven and hob
- Storage (above and below counter)
- Kettle (for hot water)
- Dustpan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Lounge furniture
Cleaning and domestic equipment
- Mop and bucket
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
- Waste and recycling facilities
Where is Unsworth Park?
Unsworth Park 20 Chancellors Way Fallowfield Manchester M14 6FZ
Tel: +44 (0)161 306 9900
Travelling to campus
This hall is approximately 1.9 miles from the centre of campus, University Place.
- 39-minute walk via Oxford Road and the Curry Mile.
- 13-minute cycle: Oxford Road and the Fallowfield Loop offer protected cycle routes.
- 22-minute bus journey: you can ride the 147 bus for free with your student card.
Unique support on hand
At Manchester, you’ll be supported from day one by our dedicated team of ResLife Advisors.
- From 6pm to 8am every day, including bank holidays and University closure periods, your ResLife Advisor is there to help you make the most of your time in halls.
- Advisors are students and staff who live in halls with you and can help with anything from academic worries to settling in.
- There's also the Counselling and Mental Health Service, the SafeZone app and Report and Support available.
Life in and around Unsworth Park
Halls are thriving communities where many students make friends for life.
- Your ResLife and Hall Executive Committees run social events throughout the year, from plant giveaways and yoga to film nights and BBQs.
- This Hall is in the vibrant suburb of Fallowfield with its lively student population and an array of shops, bars and cafes.
- You'll have the University's Armitage Sports Centre and its courts, pitches and gym on your doorstep.
Meet the ResLife team
ResLife offers 24/7 support to students living in halls.
ResLife rep, Eden, introduces the team, what they do and how they can help.
Moving into halls
Georgia talks about living in halls and her first-year moving tips.