MA Visual Anthropology / Entry requirements
Year of entry: 2020
Academic entry qualification overview
A UK Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) at 2:1 level in anthropology, sociology, or related social science or humanities subject.
Applicants must also submit with their application, the following:
- personal statement;
- two academic references; and
- transcript of marks.
- IELTS of 7 overall, 7 in writing with no score below 6.5 in any component
- TOEFL (IBT) 103 overall with 28 in writing and no score below 25 in each section
- TOEFL code for Manchester is 0757
- Pearson - overall 73 with 73 in writing and no further score below 66
If you have other English language qualifications and want to enquire about whether you meet our requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org