MA International Education / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2023
- View tabs
- View full page
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Please submit the following documents with your completed application form:
- copies of official degree certificates and transcripts of your previous study, showing the subjects taken and grades obtained. If these documents are in languages other than English please provide official translations;
- your CV;
- copies of English Language Certification, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson test score report.
Ensure that you enclose all the necessary documents to avoid any delays.
Staged admissions process
As there is a high demand for our courses, we operate a staged admissions process with selection deadlines throughout the year.
Due to the competition for places and high quality of applications that we receive, we give preference to students from high-ranking institutions and with grades above our minimum entry requirements.
Please ensure you submit all supporting documentation with your application before the application deadline to avoid a delay in processing.
• Stage 1: Application received by 9 December 2022 ; Application update by 23 February 2023
• Stage 2: Application received by 10 February 2023 ; Application update by 6 April 2023
• Stage 3: Application received by 31 March 2023 ; Application update by 25 May 2023
• Stage 4: Application received by 29 April 2023 ; Application update by 29 June 2023
• Stage 5: Application received by 1 July 2023 ; Application update by 27 July 2023
While we aim to give you a decision on your application by the deadline date, in some instances due to the competition for places and the volume of applications received, it may be necessary to roll your application forward to the next deadline date.
Applications received after our final selection deadline will be considered at our discretion if places are still available.
Please note, all places are subject to availability and if you apply at one of the later stages, some courses may already be reaching capacity or be closed to further applications. We, therefore, recommend that you apply early in the cycle to avoid disappointment.
How your application is considered
Once your application has been received, our admissions team will contact you. We may ask you to submit additional information, if necessary.
Overseas (non-UK) applicants
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries.
For these and general requirements including English language see accepted entry qualifications from your country
If you applied in the previous year and your application was not successful you may apply again.
Your application will be considered against the standard course entry criteria for that year of entry.
In your new application, you should demonstrate how your application has improved.
We may draw upon all information from your previous applications or any previous registrations at the University as a student when assessing your suitability for your chosen course.