MSc Digital Marketing / Course details
Year of entry: 2024
- View tabs
- View full page
MSc Digital Marketing gives you exposure to this dynamically changing marketing environment, provides you with a strategic understanding of relevant marketing processes, tools and tactics, and helps you to navigate various challenges by providing you with unique analytical and problem-solving skills developed in an inter-disciplinary context. Enriched with expert insights from the most recent cutting-edge research, the programme will help you to provide innovative solutions and sophisticated justification for any type of marketing decision you are faced with.
- Build an understanding and a critical appreciation of digital marketing concepts, strategy, techniques, and analytics
- Develop the ability to capture the full scope of digital marketing processes and relationships systematically and analytically
- Gain understanding of research methods and analytics, including techniques of data collection and analysis necessary for digital marketing
- Acquire project management skills
- Opportunities to apply digital marketing skills in practice
Coursework and assessment
Assessment across the course units varies, and includes a combination of examinations, course work, group project and presentations, individual essay and assignments. A group project is also normally undertaken.
Course unit details
During the course, you will be taking 180 credits in total. The eight taught modules during semesters 1 and 2 will total 120 credits.
Course unit list
The course unit details given below are subject to change, and are the latest example of the curriculum available on this course of study.
|Integrated Marketing Communication in a Digital Environment||BMAN60222||15||Mandatory|
|Marketing Management in the Digital Age||BMAN73991||15||Mandatory|
|Marketing Strategy and Competitive Advantage||BMAN74011||15||Mandatory|
|Current Topics in Digital Marketing||BMAN74801||15||Mandatory|
|Market Research in Practice in a Digital Context||BMAN74811||15||Mandatory|
|Business to Business Marketing||BMAN70152||15||Optional|
|Services Marketing: customer experiences and digital interactions||BMAN70252||15||Optional|
|Displaying 10 of 12 course units|
|Display all course units|