Brunei / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at any accredited university or college of higher education outside of the UK, you can apply to spend a semester or full year with us at Manchester.

We offer Year/Semester Abroad programmes, as well as participating in a number of exchange partnerships with key European and worldwide universities. Most students joining us for study abroad do so in their third year (of a four-year degree), although we do also accept applications from second and final-year students.

Find out more about study abroad.