Ecuador / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at any accredited University or college of higher education outside of the UK, you can apply to spend a semester or full year here at The University of Manchester.

We offer year/semester abroad programmes as well as participating in a number of exchange partnerships with key European and worldwide universities. Most students joining us for study abroad do so in their third year (of a four-year degree), though we also accept applications from second- and final-year students.

For full details of The University of Manchester's Study Abroad programmes and exchange partners, please visit: