Greece / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at any accredited University or college of higher education outside of the UK, you can apply to spend a semester or full year here at The University of Manchester.

We offer Year/Semester Abroad programmes as well as participating in a number of exchange partnerships with key European and worldwide universities. Most students joining us for study abroad do so in their third year (of a four year degree) although we do also accept applications from second and final year students.

For full details of The University of Manchester's Study Abroad programmes and exchange partners, please visit: