Libya / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at any accredited university or college of higher education outside of the UK, you can apply to spend a semester or full year here at The University of Manchester. We offer year/semester abroad programmes as well as participating in a number of exchange partnerships with key European and worldwide universities. Most students joining us for study abroad do so in their third year (of a four-year degree), although we do also accept applications from second and final year students.

Minimum entry requirements for study abroad students are a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0.

Find out more about The University of Manchester's Study Abroad Programme.