Canada / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at any accredited Canadian university or college of higher education, you can apply to spend a semester or full year with us at Manchester.

Our study abroad programme is particularly suited to students from Canada, who find they can take advantage of the study abroad opportunities that many Canadian undergraduate degrees offer. We have a wide range of courses available at Manchester and you can join us for a single semester or a full academic year.

We currently have exchange agreements with the University of Toronto, the University of British Columbia, McGill University, Queen’s University, Université de Sherbrooke and the University of Calgary.

Entry requirements for study abroad students are a minimum cumulative CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.