Canada / Scholarships

The Canadian Centennial Scholarship fund provides awards to Canadian students enrolled in a postgraduate programme at UK universities. More information is available on the Canadian Centennial Scholarship website.

The Government of Canada also has scholarships available.

Some of our Schools will offer small scholarships or bursaries; however, these do not usually cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses. Details will be advertised on the relevant School website if they are available.

The University of Manchester is recognised for Provincial Student Loans, so you should be able to transfer local funding to study in the UK. Check with your local Provincial Student Loan authority to confirm, or email the University at: