India / Contacts
Contact the University
Follow us on Facebook for University information and updates.
If you have any questions about studying at Manchester, our International Office are here to help. Complete the form below and a member of the team will get back to you.
The University of Manchester’s India team at UKIBC
Manchester’s India team at UKIBC can advise and assist with course choices, making an application, and general pre-departure guidance.
The team, based in Delhi NCR, comprises Aprajita Kalra, India Country Adviser and the India Officers Aashna Singh and Aakshi Vashist. All three work closely with the University’s Senior International Officer for India, based in Manchester, Dan Herman. You can contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational advisers (agents)
Our network of agents have offices across India and can advise you on study opportunities at The University of Manchester, help you with the application procedure and advise you on your visa application. You may contact them directly for further guidance:
- Edwise (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Trivandrum, Vadodara and Vizag)
- Envision (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune)
- Fateh Education (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune)
- IDP (offices in Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Anand, Bangalore, Bathinda, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kakinada, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Prayagraj, Pune, Raipur, Shimla, Surat, Thrissur, Tirupati, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vizag, and Warangal)
- TC Global (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Vijayawada)
- SIUK (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mysuru, Nagpur, Thane, Vadodara, Vijaywada, Mumbai and Pune)
Contact a student
If you would like to speak to a current student from your home country to hear about student life at Manchester, please contact the International Office via email at email@example.com – please include your name and subject of interest.