India / Contacts
Contact the University
Follow us on Facebook for University information and updates.
If you have any questions about studying at Manchester, our International Office are here to help. Complete the enquiry form below and a member of the team will get back to you.
The University of Manchester’s India team
The University of Manchester’s India team can advise and assist with course choices, making an application, and general pre-departure guidance. It comprises Dan Herman, India Country Manager (based in Manchester) and Aprajita Kalra, India Country Adviser (based in Gurgaon). You can contact the India team via email@example.com.
Educational advisers (agents)
Our network of agents have offices across India and can advise you on study opportunities at The University of Manchester, help you with the application procedure and advise you on your visa application. You may contact them directly for further guidance:
- Edwise (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Trivandrum, Vadodara and Vizag)
- Envision (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune)
- Fateh Education (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune)
- IDP (offices in Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bathinda, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Trivandrum, Vadodara and Vizag)
- TC Global (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur,Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana,Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum, Vijayawada)
- SIUK (offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur,Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Pune)
Contact a student
If you would like to speak to a current student from your home country to hear about student life at Manchester, please contact the International Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your name and subject of interest.