Malaysia / Scholarships
GREAT- The University of Manchester Malaysia Scholarship Programme 2020
The GREAT Manchester, Faculty of Science and Engineering Malaysia Scholarship Programme is a joint programme part-funded through the GREAT campaign and The University of Manchester. GREAT is a part of the UK Government’s campaign to showcase the UK as a GREAT place to study and do business.
As part of the GREAT Manchester Malaysia Scholarship Programme 2019/20, The University of Manchester Faculty of Science and Engineering will provide one successful offer-holder from Malaysia, a jointly funded scholarship of £10,000.
- Be in receipt of an offer of admission for a full-time, one year master's degree in one of the programmes in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Be a citizen of Malaysia.
- Meet the required English language requirement of the degree course.
Terms and conditions
- The value of each award is £10,000 against tuition fees.
- The award is tenable for one year only.
- An award can't be deferred to a later year.
The scholarship nominations will be based on the programme application. If you are shortlisted as a candidate, you will be required to submit a separate scholarship application to the Faculty of Science and Engineering. We can't guarantee consideration for any candidate not in receipt of an offer of admission by 31 March 2020.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, achievement and potential and will be awarded by recommendation of the relevant Department.
Notification of results
The successful candidate will be notified as soon as a decision has been made in June 2020.
For the GREAT – The University of Manchester Scholarships in the Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), applicants will be considered on academic merit and their completion of the FSE scholarship application form. Complete the FSE scholarship application form and submit by 31 March 2020.