Vietnam / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a student studying for a degree at any accredited University or college of higher education outside of the UK, you can apply to spend a semester or full year here at The University of Manchester.

We offer year or semester abroad programmes, as well as participating in a number of exchange partnerships with key European and worldwide universities. Most students joining us for study abroad do so in their third year (of a four-year degree), although we do also accept applications from second and final-year students.

Minimum entry requirements for study abroad students are a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 from a B accredited department.

For full details of The University of Manchester's study abroad programmes and exchange partners, please see our study abroad pages.