Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Menu Share this content
Menu Search the University of Manchester siteSearch
Search type

Alternatively, use our A–Z index

China town in Manchester

For more details about our visits to China, please contact us at

China (mainland) / Study abroad

If you are currently enrolled as a degree-seeking student at any accredited Chinese university or college of higher education, you can apply to spend a semester or full year here at The University of Manchester.

The Manchester Study Abroad programmes are well suited to students from China, who find they can take advantage of the period of study abroad that is increasingly possible in many Chinese undergraduate degree programmes.

You can join us for a single semester or the full academic year, and can choose from a wide range of courses.

Entry requirements for study abroad students are a minimum 80% (B) grade average.